Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm NOT the most evil thing in China's world!

Well, I discovered last night China does not consider me to be the most evil/scary thing in the house. Apparently the kitchen is.

She didn't want to go in her cage and took off down the outside and across the floor. Under my chair and found herself in the kitchen. She stopped dead, turned around and saw me leaning over to get her and decided I wasn't that scary after all.

She took my finger gently in her beak, hopped on my hand, scampered up the other arm and around my back onto my opposite shoulder (I know, I know but trust needs to start somewhere) all before I realized what she was doing. I was bent over when this happened and all I could think was what a site that must have been having a featherless monkey-bird spiraling up me, lol.

She rode as far over on my shoulder as she could without falling off as I took her home then I was so giddy I woke up Hubby and told him. She hasn't been quite so anxious if I get too close to her as she usually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment